With an eye for design, and experience in the creative industries, Jason likes to tend to the more aesthetic and human features of technology, just as much as the code itself.
SACHI Research Group Logo
The SACHI research group, at the University of St Andrews, presented an open call for a logo to present a unified front to their diverse research efforts. Jason's design won the prize for best student entry.
- SACHI Logo (Adobe PDF format)
UIST & ITS Conference Program
UIST and ITS are two of the most respected human computer interaction conferences for researchers in these area. Co-located in St Andrews, a reversible conference program was created giving visitors quick and easy access to everything the events had to offer, while remaining consistent with existing conference branding.
- UIST & ITS 2013 Conference Program (Adobe PDF format)
CHI 2013 T-Shirt Competition
Each year CHI, the premier scientific conference for Human Computer Interaction, offers a T-shirt competition to student volunteers. The designs were required to be monochrome and two entries were submitted receiving positive responses from the judges, however a competing proposal was selected.
- "Touch" (Blue variant; PNG image format)
- "Touch" (Charcoal variant; PNG image format)
- "Emit" (PNG image format)
This list includes posters created by Jason.
- Crowdsourcing Code Perception Produced for the University of St Andrews, School of Computer Science annual poster session (2014). PDF Website
- Crowdsourcing a HIT (Science: You're doing it Wrong!) Produced for the SICSA MMI All Hands poster session. PDF Website
- Crowdsourcing & Code Perception Produced for the University of St Andrews, School of Computer Science annual poster session (2013). PDF Website